4/19/08

Something New!

I tried something new today! I read a friends blog and she told about a food co-op in our area. So I ordered and today was the pick-up. She had invited me to go volunteer at the pick-up site today so I went. It was myself and 2 other ladies that went together. What an experience, there where quit a few people there to volunteer. Total time of volunteer and getting our order was one hour. Here's what I got for $15.00
12 Bananas
6 Apples
1 Bag Seedless Grapes
1 Cantaloupe
6 Mango's
3 Stalks of Broccoli
1 Stalk of Red Swiss Chard
6 Green Onions
1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
2 Squashes
2 Artichokes
5 Carrots
14 Red Potatoes
2 Cucumbers
1 Bunch of Radishes
Everything was very fresh and great quality. You can also order cheese, bread, granola, oils & honey. Something to try and you can save some money at the same time. I love it.

No comments: