8/25/08

What first?


Where do I start? A weekago from this past Friday I threw my back out. I hurt my back about 3 or 4 months ago and I never took care of it, so on Friday I moved a bag of trash from one side of me to the other side and I was down on the ground. I have never been in so much pain in my life counting giving birth with no help. I spent the first day and a half on my bedroom floor. Then the next good 2 full days in bed. I need to give a HUGE thank you to nicest man in the world "Mr. Back Dr." (we are so lucky to have him in our ward) He came over and brought his table and his electric stimulator and has adjusted me several times. I cried the first time (bawled like a baby and you are talking to a person who can count on one hand how many times I've ever cried) he was so gentle and kind, I love Mr. Back Dr.!
Now for the latest on our house situation. We will be out of this house by Sept. 11Th. We have 3 offers out on homes right here in this neighborhood. One offer has been out for 4weeks this week and still have not heard anything on it. So we are looking to find a temporary stop for hopefully no more that 2 months. Its going to be really hard and a huge pain but I can say that I am very grateful for my family. In the big picture this is only a really small problem. We are just praying that we get the house that we are supposed to have. I refuse to get all worked up and consumed by this. I have my girls and my husband and that really is all that matters. So we could use your prayers to help the home become available that we are supposed to have. Thank you!
Now some really exciting news, I finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series last night (way to late) so I am starting the 4Th one today. I am so excited that I made it. I am what you call a non-reader. Never have been and was sure that I never was going to be. So thanks to my hubby for telling me I would never finish the first book, sure is funny how anger motivates me. Thank you to my friend CA for giving me her book and telling me to read it. I do love them. I only have a house to pack but that 4Th book is calling my name!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh paula, sooo glad we could help! please never wait that long. We will pray for you with the house thing.