7/9/08

11 years ago today!

4th of July "08"
Maddy & Savannah July "08"

Maddy 11th Bday


Maddy & Cannon

Madison entered our family on a walloper of a monsoon. I love this time of year!

*11 REASONS I LOVE MADISON*

11* The passion she has for life

10*The love she has for her dog, Cannon

9* The way she always listens to the spirit

8* The ability to play any sport she trys

7* The way she can be so strong willed and wear her heart on her sleeve at the same time

6* The way she could escape from any place or anyone at the age of 2

5* The artist she is becoming

4* The strength that she shows by standing up for her friends

3* The excitement in her face when she sees a tiger or learns something new about them

2* The way that she still wants me to tuck her in every night

1* The young lady that she is becoming

Madison you have added so much to our family, I feel very blessed to be your Mother and can hardly imagine the woman you will become. Watch out world! I love you with all my heart and hope you have the best birthday today!!!

Love, Mom





1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Maddy! I love your blog Paula!