7/24/08

$130.00 Batman movie ticket


Alyssa has been dying to see the new batman movie. She and a friend asked me to drop them off at the movies last night at 9:30. As I was getting off the highway, I stopped and then saw no traffic and made a right hand turn and instantly saw red and blue lights in my rearview mirror. I thought oh no someone did something wrong, it was "ME". Long story short NO RIGHT TURN ON RED. So my $9.00 dollar (which is to much for a movie) movie cost me $130.00. Thank you MR. Highway patrolman for doing your job. It was a good lesson for a almost 15 year old girl that wants to drive so badly that she has the days counted till she gets her permit. I took it as a teaching moment and explaned how to pull over safely and what documents you need to give the officer and how to speak kindly. I really hope she enjoyed the movie!

No comments: