7/16/08

I am trying

Smith Family home in Mesa
We have been looking for a home to buy for a little while now. We found out that the house we are renting is being foreclosed on and the auction date is Aug. 12. So it is now down to crunch time and I am trying to have faith that Heavenly Father will answer our prayers and show us where we are to go. I will not "suburban" it. (life lesson of mine that taught me to allow the Lord to direct my decisions) We have been in this house for exactly 2 years and we are really starting to feel a part of this area. I love the grass and tree lined streets. I wanted to live here ever since they started building this neighborhood. So we sold our home in Mesa to pay our business off I knew right where we wanted to be and everything just fell into place. We knew we were where we were supposed to be. I just need to say it out loud (in my journal) that I KNOW Heavenly Father will take care of us and put us in the home we are supposed to be in.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey mom, I love how you put something of our old house on there, i do miss it a lot. Good job on your Blog.